Today mom was about the same. Desiree, Darryl and Brandon are all in town tonight so tomorrow at 9 we will meet with Dr Boyce all together.
Hopefully I'll have more to post tomorrow. :)
Shea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The "real life" ups and downs of my life.
3 comments:
Shea - Thanks again for your updates. We will certainly be lifting you all in prayer tomorrow morning as you talk with the doctor. Tell your Mom we love her. I will see you guys again this week -
Gail T
Shea, Larry and family,
Our prayers are with you today as you meet with Dr. Boyce. Know that we are lifting you all up when you are down.
WE love you all!
Susan McElwain
Shea, Your mom and dad have been in our prayers since I found that she was so sick. I spoke with chanda and we have been praying. Sounds like she is getting better and maybe you can breathe easier. Remember to talk and sing to her she hears even if not responding to you and your voices are precious to her. Be gentle with your Dad, one thing I have realized with Ricks surgery, this has happened to your Dad too,she is Half of him, and he feels her pain completely, maybe not literally but in his heart! She is a big part of who he is!!! Love him lots too. God Bless!1 Gwen and Rick
Post a Comment