OK. So now her kidneys aren't functioning well and so they are giving her lasix to help with that. She's retaining LOTS of fluids. Very swollen. She may need a couple rounds of dialysis to get them working again. The nurse said that if it were her mother she would try it through the weekend and see if the kidneys started working again because she said although I might not realize it because I don't see this every day, she does have a chance of bouncing back. If the kidneys are working, it gives them time to help her bounce back. Dr. Boyce will be back on monday. The nurse says that he is very straight-forward and will not drag this out longer than necessary.
It's so hard to see her like this. so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, Shea -- just got in the loop with all this. We are praying for you and we love you so much. I am so sorry you are going through this.
Becky and Brian.
Kay you have trained everyone so well! Shea and Larry are doing a wonderful job taking care of you and making sure we all know whats going on. We missed you at Share Group and we are all thinking of you constantly and always, always lifting you up in prayer. I know you can feel our love and our laughter there. Know that you being held so tenderly in God's hands and relax so he can fill you with all his amazing love.
Kay Shostak
I am praying for you this weekend shea. I am out of town tonight until Sunday but will have lots of time to pray. You and your family are in my thoughts constantly these past few days. Love Martha
Kay--
Please know that all the Walkers--Jennifer and Susan included--are keeping you constantly in our prayers. Your beautiful family and your many dear friends are wonderful evidence of the love you have always shown. Please feel that love now being returned to you as we pray for peace and strength for you.
Cathy Walker
I am praying for you and your family constantly. I hope you know how much you are loved by your "Ray" family. You are such an important part of how and why we stay connected. Of course you know how special you, Shea, and Larry have been to me over the years.
We serve an amazing God! We must all trust Him to take care of you. You are precious to us. Shea-thanks for updating us on your blog. I'll try not to call so often, but sometimes I just need to hear your voice. If you need me--I will be there. I love you so much!
Dear Kay, Larry and Shea --
Sending you lots of love, and I know the Lord is with you all and that you are no doubt feeling upheld by prayers. May the Lord continue to give you a deeper knowledge of His love, healing and presence.
Blessings in His Love -- Kathy
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Martha & Ed McLaurin
Post a Comment