Viewing -
Friday, Dec. 12
6:00pm-8:00pm
HM Patterson & Son Funeral Home
1157 Old Canton Rd NE
Marietta, GA 30068
Funeral -
Saturday, Dec. 13
2:00pm
Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church
4495 Sandy Plains Rd
Marietta, GA 30066
In lieu of flowers, please send donations to:
M.U.S.T. Ministries
PO Box 1717
Marietta, GA 30061
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Shea,
We are leaving today, but will see you all tomorrow. There is nothing else I can add to many of the other comments that have been made about your mom. I am feeling so deeply for Larry, you, and all of the family. I have truly lost a dear friend!
Love to you all,
Nancy Waller
Dear Shea,
I'm so sad that Kay is not with us. You know how close we were and how much I loved her. She was not just my cousin, but also a really great friend. I thought last night about her being reunited with Aunt Myrt, Uncle "Dub", Ma, and Pa. Don't you know they are celebrating and wishing we all were with them! I'm so sorry that I can't be there with you all this weekend. Stan and I just got home from the hospital and he is doing ok. We are going to have to make a lot of changes in "lifestyle". But, whatever it takes. I want to keep him with me for a long time yet. Please, know that I am praying for all of you that God will comfort and sustain you in the way that only He can. I'll call you next week after things kind of settle down. Hugs and kisses for your babies--I love you all!
Kim
Dear Shea, Larry and all of you --
Kay's love will continue to surround you in the Lord and I know God will comfort you and strengthen you. I am back in Florida, but will be thinking of you all and praying for you while praising God that even though you have sorrow the angels are rejoicing because of Kay's homecoming.
May the Lord continue to bless and keep you all.
In His Love -- Kathy Harris
Shea, we are so sorry to hear of your Mom' death, but happy that she is now in the presence of God. I pray you will all be surrounded by Perfect Peace, and God's Holy Presence, as you continue to let your Mom live in all your hearts and through all her precious children and grandchildren. Our love to all of you.Chanda has been so very busy with no time to look at a computer or call, she found out when I called her, after reading your entry today, she was really shaken, I'm sure she will call you. Rick,Gwen and girls
Oh, Shea. We morn with your family, and love you so very much. We will think of you today, and in the days to come. Love to your whole family.
Post a Comment