No real change....Praying the words to this hymn tonight:
O come, O come Emmanuel ("God with Us"), And ransom captive Israel
That mourns in lonely exile here until the Son of God appear.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel!
O come, Thou Dayspring, come and cheer our spirits by thine advent here
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night and death's dark shadows put to flight.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel!
O come Thou Wisdom from on high, and order all things far and nigh;
To us the path of knowledge show and cause us in her ways to go.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel!
O come, Desire of nations, bind In one the hearts of all mankind;
Bid Thou our sad divisions cease, and be Thyself our King of peace.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Shall come to thee, O Israel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You're doing good Shea. God is carrying you and just like you care for those wonderful children tonight, God wants to hold and comfort you. Sit in his lap a while tonight and relax.
God is just crazy about you!
Shea - I talked with Nona this evening and she told me about this blog. Thanks for posting information here. Your Mom is always in my thoughts. Know my prayers are constant for you, your Dad, all of your family, and for your Mom's strength and healing. We love you guys, and know God's comfort will be with you all.
Gail T
Shea, please know we are praying for your mom and the rest of you. We know God is with you all and has his arms wrapped around you. We will keep you all in our prayers.
God Bless
Dan & Mindy Lee
Wesley Chapel Family
Shea- I know my mom left a comment the other day for both of us, but I wanted to let you know I am saying lots of prayers for your mom right now. Both of your parents have always had such a special place in my heart and my life. Your mom has always been for me a great example of a strong, confident godly woman who teaches us how to be a great leader in caring for others. She means so much to me. Know your entire family is in my thoughts. Please give both your parents my love. Kelly Tiedge Laurine
Sounds like you're doing everything right, including keep your kids' lives as normal as possible through all of this. You're a tough girl. I've talked to mom, dad, Matt, Jen and Keri over the past few days ... everyone is thinking of you and praying for comfort and strength for you and your parents.
Kay, Larry and family,
We are praying that God gives you all strength and comfort. Shea, we hope you and the kids got to enjoy the lights. We love you all!
Cindy and Mark Webb
As Wesley said, "Best of all God is with us." Sherry and I are praying for all of ya'll. We had planned to come down today but I had a pastoral, for lack of a better word, "emergency" that tied me up all afternoon. Just wanted to let you know that Cassie is fine and if there is anything that Sherry or I can do let us know.
Hey Shea, Wasn't sure if you'd get to your e-mail tonight. I got your message about piano...we'll be there. I'll also plan to bring you guys some food for tomorrow night. Hang in there.
Post a Comment