Tuesday, December 9, 2008
tuesday
today Dr. Boyce says things look a little better. Still not out of the woods, for sure. They are talking about the possibility of putting in a tracheotomy by the end of the week. But they are now talking about the end of this week and referring to next week. Last week they just referred to the beginning of THIS week. She continues to look more like herself, but is still sedated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Praise God!! HE DOES answer prayer.
You keep fighting this, Kay. God isn't through with you yet!
Shea, Larry, and the rest: We love you. I know you all must be so tired!
Know that we are praying for you all to have the strength to weather the storm.
Kim, Stan, Uncle Mancil, Aunt Mary,
Leah, Randy, Matt, Jennifer, and Jim
Hey Shea. I just saw your message about tomorrow...and then the info about your mom. Please let me know if you need anything...I can help with the kids, bring more food...whatever would be helpful for you. I'm so sorry and will be praying.
That is SUCH good news. Praise the Lord! I continue to pray for you all and thank God for your faith and for God's faithfulness.
Blessings and Love -- Kathy
I'm so glad to read good news. Kay is so much stronger than the experts realize she is--I think because she's surrounded by so much love.
The is a long journey. Take care of yourselves along the way. I hope to see you all again soon.
Peggy
So glad your mom is starting to show some improvement. I have been thinking of her and you and Larry all week. You've all definitely been in my prayers. As you know, your mom and dad have been like family to us. I don't know what we would have done all those years without their love and support.
As you mentioned in yesterday's blog, your mom is a force to be reckoned with when she puts her mind to it. I know she's fighting with all her might.
Know that the Newtons are thinking of you and praying for you.
Stephanie Newton
Shea,
Thank you for keeping us updated on your precious mom. It sounds more optimistic. We are praying for her and your dad every day.
Beth and Jack Minski
Post a Comment