Saturday, March 28, 2009

Package from Granna and Papa

Thank you Granna and Papa for making the kids' day with pudding!  We love you!
Eric's parents sent a package for the kids with pudding (which is what they always love only at their house), books and homemade cookies.  It makes California seem not so far away.....
It's our first attempt at posting a video. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So nice to watch the video, but now I am missing all of the Gilbert kids! Cute to watch Emma and Audrey sing and Caleb just lick pudding off of his fingers...they are a talented bunch. Eli is so big too. Thank goodness for blogs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shea: I'm impressed on the video...complete with sound effects! Kids look happy. Can't believe how much Eli has grown.

Shea said...

so I've gotten some emails about my video abilities and I have to say, it was eric that edited the video, not me. :) sorry to disappoint.

Amanda said...

Audrey and Emma are such good singers - my kids just scream songs. The louder the better.

Martha said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That was impressive... harmony... wow... you people have talent, nothing but talent. it makes me feel like you are here!