We arrived home safely on Saturday afternoon. It's been a whirlwind, I think mostly because we're so tired. He's still eating every 3 hours or so around the clock. He did great on the plane ride but Eric and I both got just a few hours of sleep, so we're trying to catch up this week. Last night eric took the last half of the night with the baby and I slept in the guest room so I can take emma to school this morning. (so I don't have much time as she'll be up in 5 minutes)
I know everyone would love to see pictures and I would love to post them but I can't find my cord for the camera. We have not unpacked yet and I think maybe we took it to Ethiopia? So hopefully today we'll unpack a little bit.
We're trying to spend tons of time with our kids this week b/c they are seeming especially emotionally needy. They did great, I think, while we were gone, but now they want our time. Understandable. So I still have like 12 messages on my cell. If I said I would call and I haven't or if I was supposed to do something and forgot, please forgive me. I'm just catching up.
I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.
Hey-something positive (I guess)-with all the traveling and being sick and being too busy to eat, I've lost like 5 or 6 pounds! :)
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Girl! I can't believe you lost 6 lbs.!!! We can't wait to meet Tesfam and see the girls and C. Ya'll are all so cute :)
Yeah! Shea I am so glad to hear you had a great trip, that you are home and that all is well with Tesfam!! and Love love love the name Elijah :)
We all can't wait to meet him!
VA
would you call that the ethiopia laxative diet? sounds incredibly marketable. xoxo
Post a Comment