Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's been a while






I know it's been a while since I've posted. I wish I had more time to write more, but honestly, when I finally have "time" to do it at 10:30 pm, I just can't bring myself to keep my eyes open to get a post written. I'll give you an update of our health status for the last few weeks. While we were at Farm camp, I had "Fifth's Disease" (which is not a big deal for kids, but for adults you basically feel like you have the flu for a couple of weeks....lots of aching joints and headaches) then eric had it the following week along with Strep throat. Caleb had a virus last week with a high fever for a few days and this week Audrey had the virus and yesterday, Emma came down with it. Today, we have no one throwing up and I think they are all on the mend. So we're not really doing anything today, which is kind of nice.
Here are some pictures:
First is Emma after her ballet recital with the grandparents.
Then there's audrey's 5th birthday, a ballerina party
There's Eli in his jumpy seat with sunglasses. He LOVES this seat.
And Audrey, Caleb and Eli playing on the swingset in our backyard
Emma loves to hold eli standing up because she's the only one allowed to. She's pretty proud of herself.

1 comment:

Location: Berlin, DE said...

Emma's hair is cute long. Did she cut it to look more like you?