Today we had a "Christmas Peter Pan Party" for Audrey. Her birthday's in May so it was just for fun, but she has been planning this party for a week so I decided to let her have it. She worded the invitations and decided they would dress up, watch peter pan, color and have fun. So that's what they did. 4 little girls plus audrey and poor caleb (always the only boy) were all sprawled out on the floor watching Peter Pan for an hour and a hallf. For lunch they had popcorn, string cheese, raisins and cupcakes. (with some awesome icing called MIss Molly's Frosting I got at whole foods with no hyd. oils or anything)
Now I'm going to unload the dishwasher, fold some laundry, think about cleaning my bathroom (but I probably won't get around to it) and try to sit down for at least 10 minutes before rest time is over and read a book.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun mom!
i won't grow up, i won't grow up. not a penny will i pinch, not a penny will i pinch. i will never grow a mustache or a fraction of an inch 'cause growing up is awfuler than all the awful things that ever were. i won't grow up, never grow up, never grow uu-pp. not me.
xoxo
Post a Comment